A number of mischievous people write lewd or inappropriate comments on others’ Facebook posts. However, this would soon be a thing from the past. Facebook recently has given users control over their posts on its platform, this means that they can decide whether one can comment on their posts or not.
If you want no one to comment on your posts, we will tell you the steps you need to follow Know what you need to do for this.
ALSO READ: How To Turn Off WhatsApp Blue Ticks – Step-By-Step Guide
Control the comments of the post in this way
- For this you have to first open the Facebook App.
- Now go to your profile and go to the post whose comments you have to control.
- Upon going to that post, you need to click on the three dots on the right-hand side.
- Now click on the ‘Who can comment on your post’ option.
- You can also whether your post will be public or only friends will be able to see it, while you make that post.
Missed call will be able to join midway on WhatsApp
- To join the call, first go on WhatsApp and click on Call.
- After this you will get the option of tap to join in the call you have missed, click on it.
- Now click on Join to join the group call and get added to the call.